- Reviews information for Account Manager pertaining to client insurance programs and helps draft insurance and reinsurance contracts.
- Works with Account Manager to drive business and retention and improve the client experiences throughout the proposal and renewal process.
- Reviews claims, contracts and audits, and follows up regarding endorsements, policy issuance, extensions and cancellations and escalates concerns to direct manager or client team, as appropriate.
- Monitors the renewal cycle by ensuring renewal protocol is completed (via tools available), gathering information, tracking quotes, and ensuring documents are issued correctly and on-time in accordance with our professional standards.
- Monitors the maintenance of proper records for reporting and audit purposes and processes insurance and claims details into the database.
- Strengthens and maintains relationships with clients, prospects, client teams and producers to provide best in class service and drive growth and retention.
- Responds directly to simple and moderately difficult client questions and requests, and solicits assistance from Account Manager as needed.
- Ensures all client information is collected, reviewed, updated and communicated to placement team for optimal program solutions and pricing.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related position
- Certifications or pursuing certifications in Accounting
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.