Matthew’s & Clarke is seeking an experienced and results-driven Accountant. This position requires you to execute, monitor and improve the day-to-day accounting activities and systems within the company. Also responsible for aiding in timely decision-making by producing accurate monthly financial statements.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Regular QuickBooks audits to ensure accuracy.
- Corporate filings – taxes and payroll.
- Managing Finance Team.
- Budgeting & Forecasting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or Professional designation.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Accountant or related position.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel required.
- Superior analytical and modelling skills, ability to work with large data sets.
- Ability to prioritize duties as assigned and have a strong sense of urgency during tight deadlines.
- Experience using general ledger/ERP systems.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic employment law.
- Attention to detail and the highest standards for accuracy and precision.
Applicants must submit a resume and copies of any relevant qualifications. Deadline for applications is February 11th, 2022.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.