We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
Accounting Assistant responsibilities include accounts receivables, payables, daily deposits, filing, and entering financial transactions into our Accounting software. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing accounts receivable and accounts payable functions
- Preparing and posting cheques, distributing and mailing completed payments, and filing paid invoices.
- Resolving billing, payment and other related inquiries.
- Performing general data entry, research, special projects, year-end reporting, and audit assistance;
- Handling sensitive financial documents with care and professionalism while maintaining strict confidentiality;
- Providing general administrative support and other additional duties as assigned, including assisting with reporting needs within various departments.
- Two or more years experience in accounting or bookkeeping desired.
- Associate degree in a related field preferred; equivalent relevant experience may substitute for education.
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles.
- Computer literacy, including proficiency with common business software (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel), and ability to learn new software/systems.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Highly trustworthy;
Barbados Reference Laboratory offers competitive compensation, based upon scope of the role as well as the skills and experience of the candidate. The total compensation package also includes company-paid health, dental, vision, life insurance and pension along with training and career advancement opportunities.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.