We are seeking an ambitious, driven and dedicated Associate to join our team. In order to be a good fit for Moore Daisley, the Associate Attorney-at-Law must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with all members of the firm, and must possess strong written and oral skills.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
– Prepare and draft pleadings, legal documents and letters with minimal supervision
– Attend court hearings and argue independently
– Conduct legal research and collect appropriate instructions from clients for active cases
– Support senior team members at every stage
– Communicate with clients through support staff and directly to ensure they are informed at every stage of the matter
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
– A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree or higher
– Minimum of five (5) years of post-qualification experience
– Strong oral advocacy and writing skills
– Ability and willingness to work as part of a team
– Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Suite of programmes; G-Suite, vLex and Clio.
All suitably qualified Attorneys-at-Law interested in this opportunity should send their Curriculum Vitae and two (2) references no later than July 30, 2021.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.