The Executive Assistant must be able to perform a variety of complex, highly responsible, sensitive and confidential office, administrative and secretarial support functions to the General Manager. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to exercise good judgment and confidentiality in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Assists the General Manager daily with a broad variety of administrative duties that include managing a schedule; fielding calls; and drafting emails and formal correspondence.
- Communicates with the general staff on the General Manager’s behalf and coordinates meetings both internally and externally.
- Assists in coordinating detailed agendas, compiling documents for meetings and preparing presentations.
- Conducts research, compiles and analyses data and prepares reports for review using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Manages sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the operations of the company.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the General Manager.
Human Resources Support
- Assists in providing administrative support for HR-related activities such as maintaining record of attendance and leaves.
- Provide monthly HR reports on HR related matters within the Company.
- Assist the HR Manager with the drafting of memorandums and emails to be circulated to staff.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with three (3) to five (5) years providing support for upper-level management in a related field.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms
Suitably qualified applicants should submit their CVs via e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line “Executive Assistant”, no later than March 21st.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.