An established media house is seeking suitable applications for the post of Sales Marketing Executive who will be directly accountable to the General Manager.
The Sales Marketing Executive will be responsible for maintaining and increasing revenue from assigned client accounts and attracting new business revenue from small and medium-sized businesses through identifying, developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across Barbados Today platforms to meet clients’ goals and grow their business.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently meet/exceed planned daily, weekly, monthly, and annual revenue targets.
- Perform client needs analysis to develop targeted marketing solutions.
- Deliver effective sales marketing presentations in person, by phone and email, or via web demos to clients.
- Work closely with content, marketing and sales teams to identify and develop integrated advertising and marketing products/programmes.
- Identify and cultivate new business relationships and revenue opportunities while maintaining and growing an established client base.
- Work with clients and internal teams to ensure that campaign creative is submitted on time.
- Log sales activity and maintain all account records from both existing and new business customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related degree or equivalent years of work-related experience
- Knowledge of digital advertising and marketing solutions is highly desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Goal-oriented with superior presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Suitably qualified applicants should submit their CVs via e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line “Sales Marketing Executive”, no later than Monday May 27, 2022.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.