CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture, and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, monitoring, evaluation and learning, and medical research.
CAMRIS seeks a Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting Specialist based in the Caribbean for the upcoming USAID/Eastern and Southern Caribbean (ESC) Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Services Activity (MELSA).
Note: This position is contingent on contract award.
1. The CLA Specialist will organize and facilitate events, including workshops either virtual or physical that promote adaptive learning and improve partners’ capacity to share lessons and findings among key stakeholders. Events may be held remotely where travel is not possible or feasible. Additionally, the CLA Specialist will:
a. Provide logistical support to USAID/ESC that may include but is not limited to:
recommendation, development and facilitation of appropriate mechanisms to disseminate information and messages to specific audiences within the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) and beyond; develop and design meeting agenda; secure and ensure availability of meeting space and all appropriate audio-visual equipment; provide meeting facilitation services; as well as arranging for participation of key experts when necessary; and producing summary reports of the proceedings. In this regard, assisting the Mission’s Development Outreach and Communication Specialist with efforts to effectively include various audiences such as through the streaming of events via social media will be required.
b. Plan and facilitate in collaboration with USAID’s ROAA and ESC Mission personnel, portfolio review meetings and/or other major stock-taking events (such as the RDCS midterm review) using the principles of CLA.
2. S/he will ensure that data necessary for learning is being collected, collated, and analyzed from monitoring and evaluation processes, and that monitoring documents, plans, tools and processes are undertaken with USAID/ESC’s learning objectives reflected.
3. The CLA Specialist will organize a Think Tank comprising Mission personnel and other relevant persons to engage in
critical analysis and strategic planning around key development topics deemed of high mportance to the region and the Agency.
- An advanced degree in the social sciences, such as an international development, social work, or a relevant field.
- At least five years of experience working in the development sector with focus on designing and implementing CLA activities as well as facilitating training in MEL.
- Experience applying USAID’s CLA Framework, tools, and approaches.
- Experience using and training on computer applications relating to portal-based data entry, verification, aggregation and reporting, as well as Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience facilitating or training development professionals and donor staff.
- Must have experience working in the Caribbean.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a professional team, set priorities, and handle a high volume of activities.
CAMRIS International, LLC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online at CAMRIS.com . CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state, or local law.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.