Corporate Sales Representative (Technology Sector)
Our client is one of the leading suppliers of Technology Solutions to Corporate/SME Sector with a solid reputation for customer service and added value solution design. With an extensive range of products/services including I.T Hardware, Cloud Integration, Network Security, P.O.S and CCTV and VOIP systems, they are able to meet and exceed client needs. As a result of growth, they urgently require an additional Corporate Sales Executive to join the team.
• Obtain needs and business objectives.
• Maintain quota as outlined.
• Document and measure objectives weekly with sales force.
• Ensure proper record keeping and tracking within CRM and otherwise.
• Assist in development of sales strategies.
• Manage the pipeline of opportunities from current and prospective customers to ensure that sales goals can be met, this includes qualification of opportunities within the pipeline, proper prioritization of activities. and management of time and commitments to ensure priority opportunities move through the sales cycle.
• Prospect to identify and qualify new potential customers. including cold calling and development of leads through referral channels, to generate appointments and establish relationships. This includes collecting appropriate account information and identifying appropriate contacts at each prospect. marketing activities and partner relationships.
• Close sales of technology solutions to sales prospects and customers, to meet sales goals and contribute to company profitability, this includes solution design. preparation of sales proposals and responding to RFPs; performing or coordinating demonstrations when necessary, and closing the sale as quickly. efficiently and Independently as possible by applying a soIution selling methodology and managing the sales cycle.
• Manage ongoing account service and management. development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams, and solicitation of referrals.
• Conduct technology planning meetings with clients to discuss new technologies and plan for upgrades and enhancements.
• Solicit feedback to ensure we are providing the highest possible level of service to clients.
•Complete all sales paperwork promptly, thoroughly and accurately, to ensure company profitability and maximize our ability to deliver a high-quality solution and minimize potential problems or issues In service delivery or invoicing, this includes purchase agreements, management of invoicing; job sheets, sales reports, such as, Daily Contract Summary Report and WeeklylMonthly Sales Plans/Forecasts for Sales Department, and other required information and forms.
• Ensure a clean knowledge transfer and forward immediately the closed sale to the appropriate division, such that projects and service issues can be handled smoothly and customer satisfaction can be maximized to create delighted customers
• Work with the appropriate divisions on an ongoing basis to ensure customer satisfaction
•Maintain all sales resources and databases such that they are kept up to date and accurate, this includes the POS, CRM, and any other designated sales resources tools and systems
• Effectively communicate with clients and staff
• Build a good working relationship with the client, ensure an understanding of the client’s needs and objectives, and approach decisions as a partnership with the customer
• Follow internal communications guidelines and workflows
• Follow procedures to perform sales functions in an organized, effective manner to ensure customers perceive the company to be thorough, well-prepared and punctual
• Take ownership of Issues and show professionalism and control
• Develop and maintain a broad background in the organisation’s core technology offerings, to ensure the ability to design customer solutions and close sales opportunities as independently as possible.
• Adapt to and quickly learn new technologies and products.
• Develop and maintain close relations with Iocal business community in order to fulfill client’s needs more effectively.
• implement projects as assigned by Management, this includes joining in and encouraging team building exercises.
• Attend weekly sales meetings
• Attend annual conferences and I or training workshops on product lines represented by the Company.
• Attend motivational sessions to enhance and maintain the sales spirit
• Promote services through conventions, trade shows, public relations, etc
• Report any issues or incidents in a timely manner to supervisor/manager
• Maintain cleanliness of your working environment and adhere to health & safety policies Desired Skills/Qualifications:
• Professional communication skills are required – both verbal and written
• Personally motivated, mature, pro-active, aggressive goal-oriented driven
• Person with a high integrity, very professional (demeanor, attire, and presentation), and who takes great pride in their work
• Very charismatic and able to build strong business relationships
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Ability to work well with all levels of Internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and Vendors.
• Ability to take direction
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Must have problem solving abilities, be self motivated and organized
• accurate reporting skills
• multi-tasking skills
• great planning skills
• excellent time management skills
• extremely meticulous
• ability to prioritize tasks
• ability to work in a fast paced environment with quotas and goals
• ability to accept failure I rejection and be able to pick up the pieces and start over
• ability to accept changes and transform small opportunities into large ones
• computer literate with knowledge of MS Office, financial and excellent analytical skills
• ability to accept constructive feedback
• ability to keep all business related information confidential
• provide regular updates and be pro-active
Desired Experience/Core Skills:
• minimum: 5 CXC or “A” Levels passes, including Math and English
• graduation in a Business/Marketing or professional experience in related field
• 3+ years’ sales experience is required, preferably In a technical capacity
• successful sales track record required
• 1 + years’ experience with using PCs, and general familiarity with PC technology is required
•solutions selling experience a plus
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.