Our client is one of the top Finance Sector companies based in Barbados. As a commitment to their customers to allow easy access to services, they urgently require a proven I.T Specialist with Database Analytical/Development skills to enhance the existing infrastructure.
As a Database Analyst/Developer, you will develop Microsoft SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and other related duties, to support and enhance organizational productivity via our in-house developed software application. You will also be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
• Develop high-quality database solutions.
• Use Microsoft SQL (2017 and prior versions) to develop and implement stored procedures and functions.
• Review and interpret ongoing business report and business requirements.
• Research required data.
• Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
• Analyze existing MS SQL queries for performance improvements.
• Suggest new queries.
• Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
• Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
• Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant degree.
• Proven years of experience as an SQL Developer or similar role.
• Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Management Studio.
• Critical thinker and a team player.
• Good time-management skills and problem-solving skills.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Project Management
• Systems and/or Business Analysis
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.