DESIGN ENGINEER – SOLAR PV
Our client is a reputable, Renewable Energy Systems supplier in Barbados with an excellent track record in design/installation of cost-effective solutions. Due to exponential growth, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced person to fill this key position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the construction, installation, operation and maintenance of renewable energy systems for commercial and residential customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Design commercial and industrial PV systems using AutoCAD and delivering complete design packages for construction
• Produce engineering calculations and interface with projects team
• Complete interconnection designs including single-line drawings
• Support sales efforts with preliminary design work
• Conduct engineering site assessments
• Plan, execute and document projects
• Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, and performance monitoring
• Minimum (3) three years of commercial and industrial PV system design
• BS degree in engineering (Electrical Engineering preferred)
• Strong knowledge of photovoltaic systems, NEC code requirements and good construction practices
• Advanced AutoCAD user and experience with cloud-based design software such as Helioscope Proficiency in PVSyst
• Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Proficiency in MS Project
• Strong attention-to-detail and excellent organization skills
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
• Strong verbal / written communication skills
• Valid driver’s license.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.