Engineering Manager (Manufacturing Sector)
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages the maintenance, upgrade and replacement of the plant machinery and equipment to ensure that production objectives are achieved in all Economic Activity Units in accordance with established Key Performance Indicators.
• Manages the maintenance, timely repair and upgrade of buildings, compounds, fire, intrusion and surveillance systems at all company sites.
• Designs and implements effective predictive and preventative maintenance programmes. • Applies Good Manufacturing Practices in failure analysis to efficiently manage the reliability all systems.
• Ensures that health, safety and security requirements and guidelines are followed by the internal maintenance and contracted teams.
• Manages assigned projects by ensuring that cost, time, quality and performance objectives are satisfied.
• Carries out quality inspections on repair/upgrade jobs performed by internal and external resources.
• Maintains an inventory of spare parts and ensures that critical spares are readily available and stored in accordance with GMPs.
• Ensures that all new installation/repairs are carried out with little or no disruption to the operations. • Adheres to the operating expenditure and CAPEX budgets by monitoring and controlling maintenance costs whilst ensuring that the Company’s needs are met.
• A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (i.e. Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical) • A minimum of eight (8) years experience in a manufacturing environment, including at least five (5) years experience at a middle management level
• Demonstrated knowledge of installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of production and associated processes
• Excellent project management and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent skill and ability to effectively plan the work of teams, organize and influence them to consistently to perform with a sense of urgency to quickly, accurately and efficiently achieve the needed results
• Computer Proficiency (Microsoft Office; AUTOCAD, Computerised Maintenance Systems)
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.