Summary of job:
The Exports Logistics Co-ordinator prepares the necessary Customs documents / Proforma’s and Bill Invoices and ships orders to the customers in the time required
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepares relevant documents for shipment including, Shipping bills, Marine insurance, Consignment Mail, Bill of Lading, Tax Invoice, Export Declarations and any other required documents.
- Liaises with Shipping Agents to arrange vessel and shipment schedule and insures shipping documents with Insurance Broker
- Liaises with Shippers, Customs, Port Authority to resolve any discrepancies and/or difficulties with shipment and/or documents.
- Liaises with Customs personnel and any other assigned staff to ensure that all shipments are being processed in a timely manner.
- Liaises with Governmental and other relevant authorities to ensure company compliance with all shipping standards, rules and regulations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance or Accounting from a recognized University.
- Diploma in Customs Procedures and knowledge of ASYCUDA World.
- Minimum of five years in a similar capacity.
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ERP Systems.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to build effective relationships, whether internally or externally
- Strong IT skills; ability to use the computer and business-related applications (MS office)
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce results
- Ability to be flexible
- Demonstrates business acumen
- Group Life & Health Medical Plan
- Group Pension Medical Plan
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.