The successful candidate will undergo a 6 month internship period geared towards the development of skills and capabilities with structured coaching and assessment.
What is the opportunity?
As a Financial Solutions Specialist you will be part of a great RBC community of colleagues who share an interest in helping clients thrive and communities prosper. Your focus will be on delivering a client experience that shows genuine interest and care, engaging a portfolio of team managed clients in discovery conversations to learn more about them, going beyond their immediate needs, anticipating future needs and offering solutions that will make a positive difference in their lives. You will be part of a digitally enabled relationship bank that is focused on providing Access and Convenience solutions.
What will you do?
- Deliver a client experience that is warm and welcoming, engaging clients in discovery conversation to learn more about them so as to provide the best advice and solutions to meet their immediate and future financial needs
- Be a digital ambassador to use, educate and demonstrate to our clients and employees, RBC’s Access and Convenience solutions
- Book follow up appointments with clients regularly to discuss financial needs for themselves as well as their families
- Collaborate and refer to other partners to win as one RBC team and bring the best of RBC to our clients
- Partner with colleagues in community and in-store initiatives to share with clients how RBC can make a difference
- Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests when doing business with clients
- Demonstrate commitment and embrace continuous learning to innovate, grow and build on existing proficiencies
What do you need to succeed?
- Five minimum CXC or CSEC O’Level passes of which Math and English Language are compulsory
- Retail Banking experience and is desirous of learning more about credit sales
- Caring, curious, energetic and have a passion and genuine desire to help clients and make a positive difference in the communities we serve
- Displays exemplary skills in customer service
- Digitally savvy with a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) and social media
- Proficient knowledge of industry & competitors
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Business
- Experience and exposure in credit sales
- Experience in contact and pipeline management
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference in our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- RBC offers a Total Rewards program including a competitive salary, opportunities for performance incentives along with an array of reward and recognition programs, flexible benefit, work/life and career development programs
- Training is provided and continuously updated to provide you with access to the latest client sales and service tools for current and future careers
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching
- A dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing culture
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Address: The Lanterns Mall, Hastings
Work Hours/Week: 40
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 08/04/2021
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking
Req ID: 393263
Ad Code(s): None
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.