The Ideal Candidate:
· Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in hospitality is required
· Knowledgeable in use of Property Management Software e.g Room Master
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must be able to work under pressure and provide exceptional customer service
· Work shifts including nights, weekends, public holidays as required
· Must have a professional attitude
Responsibilities involve but are not limited to:
· Working along with the reservations team which requires taking deposits, reserving rooms etc.
· Rectifying guests challenges quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
· General office duties including emails, answering switchboard, ensuring the smooth running of the reception area.
· Addressing guests’ requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay
Applications including two references should be received no later than Wednesday, February 9th, 2022.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.