Our hotel is seeking a Front Office Supervisor to join our team immediately. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the supervision of the front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction.
You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guest’s accounts, invoices are accurate, billing instructions are verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct settlements.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience as Front Office Supervisor in a hotel.
Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset, or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field. Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
A positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure. Knowledge of RoomMaster / Other world Class Property Management System is required.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.