Our hotel is seeking a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team immediately. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of guest rooms, working areas, and the hotel premises in general, in a clean and orderly manner. Also coordinating daily housekeeping operations and maintaining the housekeeping operating standards.
You are also responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest satisfaction and experience. Work hand in hand with the Executive Housekeeper in various activities.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- To organise immediately the guest needs under intimation to Executive Housekeeper.
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members.
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards.
- Aware of all room categories and amenities.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms, corridors and public areas of the hotel.
- Checks the occupied and departure rooms, giving special attention to guest needs.
- Ensures that the entire operation is performed as per the laid down standards.
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Carry out lost and found procedures.
- Report maintenance issues to the Maintenance Department.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper with training requirements.
- Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
Three years or more experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor is required, as well as managing entry-level employees.
A Diploma or Degree in Supervisor Management/Hotel Management would be an asset.
To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times. Excellent communicative skills. Basic computer operating skills including the operation of RoomMaster.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.