Our client is one of the leading suppliers of I.T Solutions to the corporate sector across Barbados.
Due to growth, they are seeking to appoint a proven professional to oversee client service
▪ Set and enforce policies/procedures for computer systems operation and data processing
▪ Oversee the hiring and training of IT service technicians and operators
▪ Direct the operations of IT service representatives to ensure effective performance of job duties
▪ Ensure the availability of required hardware, software, and other tools necessary for the delivery of high quality IT service
▪ Carry out analysis of an organization’s IT structure to identify operational leaks and effect strategies for improved processes
▪ Conduct inspections to ensure IT equipment and workstations are operational
▪ Oversee the maintenance, repair or replacement of faulty machines
▪ Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and facilitate the process for meeting their needs
▪ Conduct forecasts in order to identify possible future IT challenges and take necessary steps in minimizing risks
▪ Work around annual budgets to achieve set objectives and targets
▪ Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of hardware, software and general IT systems
by studying relevant publications and participating in educational programs
▪ Oversee the installation and setup of IT workstations and network
▪ Supervise the activities of customer service team to ensure compliance with set customer service standards and procedures
▪ Maintain accurate inventory of hardware, software, and other relevant technological tools
▪ Proffer recommendations to management on appropriate action plans for improved services
▪ Ensure the security and integrity of information database.
Educated to degree level in either I.T, Service Management, Logistics or Business.
Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Familiarity with ITIL or Project Management a distinct advantage
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.