The Marketing Manager will have responsibility for managing the product roadmaps and lifecycle for the following components of the Lottery Central System: Payment Methods with a focus on alternate payments (debit, credit, nfc, mobile, etc); payment of winnings; player promotions. This position will work closely with our technology partners, site teams, lottery clients and third-party providers to offer a wide range of payment options to our clients and their consumers, enabling Lottery purchases.
- Own the product roadmaps
- Represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of product(s).
- Collaborate with internal teams and customers to gather and assess existing product development and enhancement opportunities as well as new product concepts and ideas.
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development, Engineering, Marketing and Account Management to develop go-to-market strategy and competitive positioning.
- Collaborate with the User Experience team on the customer experience.
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting on operations and processes needed around alternate payments.
- Manage R&D budgets, program costs, forecasts, metrics and measures. Monitor and evaluate the results.
- Evaluate and establish program priorities in line with the business objectives.
- Maintain up-to-date market opportunity and competitive analysis
- Accountable for quality of the products.
- Responsible for ensuring effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree; an advanced degree is preferred.
- 10 years of work experience; 5 years of related experience is required.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.