Caribbean Employment Services Inc is recruiting for a leading Private Healthcare Organization in the UK offering an excellent relocation package.
If you are a registered mental health nurse working outside of the UK with minimum one years’ experience, please email your interest or CV.
We welcome applications from:
- Nurses who hold a Mental Health degree certification or general registered nurses who have experience in mental health nursing and have been working in a mental health setting.
- Passed IELTS/OET (or will soon be taking this), in the process or have completed the Mental Health Nurse CBT, and have NMC permission to sit the OSCE exam?
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate accountability and responsibility using professional skills, knowledge and expertise in changing environments and work within the scope of professional practice.
- Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their career/family, nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse
- Accurately observe and engage with patients in order to assess their need and evaluate their progress
- Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
- Evaluate and respond to changes in patient condition and needs
- Deal proactively and effectively with suggestions and complaints from patients and their families/ careers
- Contribute to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the multi-Disciplinary team
- Participate in regular clinical and non-clinical meetings and attend other meetings as requested
- Prioritize nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination
- Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonable practicable a safe environment
- Maintain a continued level of personal professional development in accordance with preceptorship and revalidation
- Participate in clinical supervision and reflective practice monthly
- Work in accordance with safeguarding adult and children policies and requirements
- Ensure the requirements of the Mental Health, Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Standards are met
- Adhere to Medicines Management policies at all times.
- Adhere to group policies and protocols and adhere to NMC Code
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and commitment to change, improvement and quality
- Ability to develop and use flexible and innovative approaches to practice.
- Pre-OSCE salary – £19,500
- Post-OSCE salary £31,000 – £37,000
- Certificate of Sponsorship & visa paid for
- NMC (£140) fee reimbursed upon arrival in the UK
- Mental Health CBT exam (£83) reimbursed upon arrival in the UK
- OSCE training paid for (and transport / hotel for training if necessary)
- OSCE exam paid for (and transport / hotel to attend the exam)
- £2,000 welcome bonus paid after 5 days of work
- UK SIM card
- UK airport transfers paid for & arranged
- Single flight paid for
- permanent accommodation arranged for you. House deposit paid for & first month rent paid for
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.