Office/Customer Service Assistant
Our client is a leading supplier of premium beverages to the Hospitality/Retail sector in Barbados. Due to expansion, they are looking to appoint a strong customer focused professional with good administration skills.
To establish and maintain a positive rapport with customers and visitors thus enhancing the company’s public image. To support sales efforts by providing information about products and services. To assist in the efficient running of the office and general administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Greets callers and visitors in a friendly, professional manner
• Communicates politely with customers by email, telephone, or face-to-face
• Handles requests from customers and pursues resolution of issues in a timely fashion
• Takes and processes orders via phone, online/email and walk ins.
• Schedules technician calls and customer equipment requests.
• Assists in handling of Health and Safety matters to ensure legislative compliance
• Assists the Office Manager with the general administration of the office and organizational tasks.
• Assists in inventory counts and receipt of shipments.
• Orders office stationery, furniture, and production items as required
• Completes inventory check of daily deliveries for hand over to courier company. Assists in pulling inventory.
• Assists with any general events, promotional or marketing which the company engages.
• Assists in general correspondence, letter writing as required by Management.
• Customer service orientation with the ability to handle any customer issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A “can-do” attitude willing to take on varying tasks simultaneously
• Comfortable with Microsoft Suite
• An interest in learning about and tasting coffee is essential
• Excellent organizational abilities
Qualifications and Experience
• Associate Degree or equivalent in Business
• Some experience with Quick Books data entry
• At least two year’s experience in a customer service or administrative capacity
• Must meet health requirements for working within a manufacturing facility
Ability to work on occasional weekends as required
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.