Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, a member of the Radisson Hotel Group, one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups is seeking to recruit an experienced, knowledgeable and highly motivated individual to join our team in the position of: RESERVATIONS MANAGER
The Role: As Reservations Manager, you will be responsible for the managing of the reservations process and operation, the the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
- Management of the hotel’s room inventory
- Accept, process and manage hotel reservations to ensure maximum occupancy and Average Daily Rate
- Maintain in-house reservations systems
- Review arrival daily reports for accuracy
- Prepare occupancy forecasts
- Proactively review and implement accommodation rate and volume controls
- Generate reports as necessary for senior hotel leadership
- Communicate new rate plans and promotions
- Monitor and co-ordinate group reservations activity in conjunction with the Director of Sales
- Review no-show and cancelled reservations and process charges according to hotel’s policy
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure all reservations brand standards are adhered to
Our preferred candidate must possess:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a 4 star hotel environment
- Computer literate with thorough knowledge of Opera PMS and MS Office Suite
- Exceptional customer service skills, highly organised with excellent attention to detail
Complete C.V. and application email: [email protected]
(Only applicants short listed for interviews will be acknowledged.)
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.