- The Retina PJP is at the center of the new Roche organization, turning upside down the role we play in society – from mostly offering world-class medicines towards much more partnering, innovating and leading generative disruption. By doing so, the PJP will be directly accountable to deliver better outcomes for patients, their community, the ecosystem and the organization, faster.
- The Retina PJP is an empowered leader and the local face of Roche among the Retina Ecosystem. She or he partners closely with all stakeholders directly touching the Retinal Diseases (RD) patient journeys, gaining a deep understanding of their needs in order to connect Roche’s capabilities to co-create meaningful solutions.
- This role is locally embedded in the ecosystem, it is an integrated role, functionally agnostic, (i.e. it does not fit into the traditional concepts of Commercial/Sales or Medical Affairs)
- It has no profitability, sales objectives or incentives.
- The Retina PJP focuses on the importance of bringing the outside in, working with partners to uncover all potential opportunities to transform outcomes for patients, faster. They also bring the inside out, to bring Roche expertise, science and knowledge to the ecosystem.
- Acts as trusted partner and is the primary (but non-exclusive) point of contact between stakeholders related with RD and Roche; the PJP shares the patient and stakeholder community needs internally, prioritizes and secures resources, and drives solutions that deliver outcomes faster.
- Partners with RD patient journey stakeholders to remove roadblocks and unlock possibilities to deliver value for patients and the community.
- Stewards Roche’s products through their lifecycle and supports their appropriate use, which includes sharing their merits with HCPs in a truthful and balanced manner.
- System thinker and deep listener.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills including partnering with RD TAE’s and organizations is required. Experience partnering with PAGs is highly desired.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team is desired. Experience in both formulating cross-functional strategies and orchestrating cross-functional teams is highly desired.
- Strong business acumen with desired expertise in commercialization, medical and customer experience excellence
- Able to understand and leverage digital means and tools is desired.
- Deep experience in agile ways of working is desired
Who we are
- At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.