Applications are invited for the position of Sales Associate, Grade 2 in the Group Life & Health Department at Sagicor Life Inc.
Accountable for advocating and supporting the acquisition of new groups as well as encouraging cross-selling of group products and facilitating timely acceptances of renewal offers. The incumbent will also be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. This role is critical to new business development and client retention in the Group Life and Health Department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helps in the acquisition of new groups to develop and grow the Group Life and Health portfolio.
- Acts as first point of contact for new and existing business and coordinates the delivery of excellent customer service to Plan Administrators, Brokers and Sagicor Advisors.
- Prepares presentations and proposals.
- Manages all related metrics and reports on time to the Assistant Vice President.
- Recommends and implements customer retention policies and procedures.
- Liaises with diverse stakeholders to discuss industry trends, developments, problems or means of improving service and providing marketing intelligence to management.
- Coordinates and participates in the training of new and existing group clients, Sagicor Advisors and Brokers.
- Assists with the promotion of Group Life and Health products, at health fairs, career showcases and workplace visits.
- Ensures timely, accurate and complete documentation for all tenders and requests for proposals.
- Prepares and submits relevant and timely information for management reporting as well as prepares and distributes group performance reports.
- Supports management in achieving the unit’s objectives and targets while ensuring strict adherence to company policies, regulations and practices.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent degree in a related discipline and five (5) years related work experience OR completion of the ALHC, FLMI or HIA programme and three (3) years related work experience OR five (5) CXC/O’ Levels and at least ten (10) years related work experience.
- Previous experience in a sales environment would be an asset.
- Knowledge of insurance and insurance products would be an asset.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with customers, employees, management and other company contacts.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills to interact with departmental staff and various internal and external customers and contacts.
- Strong customer service skills and client related experience. Must possess proven ability to apply sound judgment, poise and tact in resolution of administrative, and customer service problems.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and possess the ability to multitask.
- Ability to maintain a professional Code of Ethics.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word.
- Flexibility and dependability in a dynamic work environment.
Interested and qualified persons are invited to submit their applications via the online career portal on our website by July 27, 2021
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.