Our client is an established player in the financial services sector with a reputation for offering bespoke insurance solutions to commercial clients and the general public. Due to growth, they are seeking to appoint a Sales Manager to oversee business development activities.
To position the company at the forefront of the insurance industry. To develop strategies to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote growth as an organization.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPONSIBILTIES
• Sales Promotion, Public relations
• Growth (New Business and Organic )
• Client Service
• Innovation in Business Development
• To assist with understanding and setting strategy for the business which covers new business production, budgets and future business initiatives.
• To monitor performance against plans and report performance and effectiveness of these plans to the Executive as necessary.
• The ability to transform the business and deliver results in a low-margin environments to promote revenue and profitability.
• Work closely with Account Executives to drive sales culture.
• Promote the company through corporate networking.
• Help to drive innovation through the business.
• Ensure the Company’s response to direct business is handled in an expeditious and professional manner, in line with the various Financial Services Authorities’ requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Good understanding and/or experience working in the Insurance industry
• Experience in strategic planning and execution.
• Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
• Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources.
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
• Knowledge of public relations principles and practices.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels.
• Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
• Honesty and integrity
• ACII, CIP, CPCU or other Insurance and/or Risk management qualification.
• Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Risk Management.
• Ten years of experience in an Insurance role.
• Demonstrates critical competencies – commitment to results, leadership, change agent and ability to motivate, business savvy, quick decision making ability.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.