Electric Sales & Service Ltd. the leading air-conditioning, elevator, appliance & tools company in Barbados, is seeking suitable applicants for the position of Senior Air Conditioning Technician. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to install, repair, maintain and service all types of air conditioning systems however specifically capable with commercial equipment. They will be expected to be familiar with all safety, maintenance, and operational procedures regarding these systems.
• Be able to service all styles, types, and sizes of air conditioning equipment.
• Be able to diagnose and repair mini split, commercial split, package units, VRV/VRF (any variation), Chill water systems & BMS systems. (All types of air conditioning equipment)
• Be advanced with commercial/chilled water & VRF systems
• Work with minimum supervision, meet deadlines, work reasonable overtime as required by job or project situation.
• Prepare detailed reports of work completed and diagnosis of units.
• Prepare time sheets, job reports, parts requisition and returns as required.
• Maintain high quality customer service and care.
• Possess a valid traveler’s passport & light goods vehicle license.
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
• Must be willing to relocate to Barbados for a minimum period of 2 years.
• Recognized manufacture training would be an asset.
Qualifications & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• City & Guilds Certificate or diploma from an accredited technical institute.
• Caribbean Vocational Qualification (CVQ) or National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)in areas for which regional standards have been approved.
• Field experience in installation and maintenance of VRV/VRF (any variation), Chill water systems & BMS systems of at least Two (2) years.
• Field experience with mini split, commercial split, package units, all types of air conditioning equipment of at least five (5) years.
• An understanding of safety regulations in an equipment repair environment.
• Computer literate, send emails and Microsoft office proficiency.
• Housing/Relocation Assistance
• Pension Plan
• Staff Discounts
• Exciting Work environment
Applicants may be requested to provide:
• Copy of CVQ, NVQ, or other Technical Qualification(s)
• Letter of reference from former employer
• Two (2) Professional reference letters
• Police certificate of Caracter
• Proof of Caricom Nationality (Bio page from passport)
• Two (2) passport size photos
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.