TERRA Caribbean is looking for a Senior Real Estate Valuer
Our ideal candidate must be experienced in providing the suite of Advisory services offered by the Firm and be able to make significant contributions to thought leadership initiatives. Key aspects of the role include continuous learning, ability to work autonomously and under pressure, strong communication skills and attention to detail.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting property inspections including taking measurements and photographs
- Documenting the property finishes – exterior and interior
- Completing valuation analyses and preparation of Valuation reports for a range of residential and commercial properties – land and improved properties
- Capturing and analysing real estate activity within the marketplace
- Completion of Market Research Reports such as Market Analysis and Feasibility Studies, Market Rent Reviews and Pricing analyses, and Highest and Best Use Analyses
- A University Degree/Diploma in Estate Management, Property Valuation, Urban Land Economics, Civil Engineering, Land Surveying or Quantity Surveying and
- Full Membership in the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC) or American Society of Appraisers (ASA) and
- At least five years’ experience in the industry
- Candidates working in the industry for ten years or more and currently in pursuit of professional qualifications will also be considered
Qualified and experienced candidates interested in the role as outlined should send an up-to-date CV via email no later than October 22, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.