The Coral Reef Club and The Sandpiper Hotel are members of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Family owned with renowned reputations for warm hospitality and impeccable service these properties continue a tradition where guest comfort is a dedication shared by every member of its committed and long serving team
The Hotels are seeking to recruit the following:
Group Sales & Marketing Manager
The Group Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing, co-ordinating and supervising all sales related activities, including direct sales efforts, marketing, follow-up, and administration. The person will be responsible for developing and growing existing accounts, generating new business, implementing the brand’s strategy and initiatives to achieve the hotel’s sales objectives.
- Plan and develop promotional strategies, marketing plans and business relationships with key partners.
- Implement, manage, and evaluate all digital activities.
- Work in conjunction with the philosophy of luxury family-owned and managed companies.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, and anticipating new opportunities.
The successful applicant should possess:
- A tertiary level education, with a degree or diploma in Sales and Marketing or Hotel Management
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a team or having held a similar role in the tourism entity, or experience in selling Barbados across wholesale, retail markets internationally. Luxury hotel experience would be desirable
- Strong leadership, organisational and time management skills, must be detail oriented
- Extensive international travel experience with an understanding of international travellers
- Excellent computer, communication, and public relation skills
- Previous experience working with the Opera Property Management System would be an asset.
To apply, please submit your application to
The Human Resources Manager
The Coral Reef Club
Porters, St. James
Email: [email protected] indicating position of interest in the subject line.
To reach us on or before 18th February 2022
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Ready to contact this seller? Register today to view thier contact information.Get Started Today
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write Your Review
Have experience with this service/product?
Sign up today and share your experience!Get Started
- Meet seller at a safe location.
- Check the item before you buy.
- Pay only after collecting the item.
- Where possible, use banking transactions as opposed to cash.
- Request receipts.