Find the plan that is right for you.
Sign up today and get a free trial on any of our plans. No credit card required.
Ideal for Obituary Listings
- Logo on Obituaries Main Page
- 3 Featured Obituaries Main Page
- Branded Listings Page
- Unlimited Listings
- Share a memory feature
- 300x300 Banner AD onsite and on BarbadosToday.bb
- Cancel Anytime*
Not sure which plan is right for you?
No problem, our team is always here to help. Get in touch with us to find out the best plan for you or your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to purchase a plan but have a few questions? Here are some answers to questions customers usually ask.
To participate on Barbados Today Marketplace, you will firstly have to create a member profile to upload, buy and communicate with other members.
As a member, you can:
- Access thousands of products from individual merchants across our platform;
- Reach out to other businesses and entrepreneurs;
- Access a curated selection of resources and services;
- Access to any special offers;
Yes! We offer discounts based on the type of subscription you select with us. These discounts are applicable on our monthly subscriptions only and are as follows;
- 3-month subscription at 5% discount on the subscription cost.
- 6-month subscription at 10% discount on the subscription cost.
The discounts are accessed via advanced payments for these subscriptions.
Yes, you can update, downgrade or cancel your membership at any time prior to the end of the free trial period, and your credit card will not be billed. You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your membership plan at any time. When you are logged in, simply select the “Packages” button next to the profile panel, on the left side of your screen to view all of the available options.
Any requests to be made for upgrades or downgrades will affect billing as soon as the new subscription plan renews. You will be credited for the remaining balance if necessary.
During the free trial period you will be able to experience all member benefits on our site. We will send you a reminder email seven (7) days prior to the end of your free trial period. See our policy on refunds here.